Saturday 3 January 2015

Taxi Tales (4)

(1)  GrabTaxi booking from Marsiling road. It is from a point block.

Picked up an Indian lady, she asked me to go around the car park (which is quite hug) then come back to the lobby again. I asked "Why?". Because my friend looked down on me, I want to show them I am taking a Taxi home.  I have no qualms, it is good for business.

(2)  God's blessing

This is the first Christmas I am not working in a company. No Christmas party, no year end dinner or Christmas present.

During Sunday Service after Christmas, we were prompted to count our blessings. Suddenly I remember the significant of one event.

Christmas eve, picked up an lady from Yishun 7 industry park back to Yishun Ave 11. We had a good chat along the way, the company has gave them so much gift to bring home, she find that it is too heavy. When we reached her destination, she passed me 1 mango, 2 apple and 3 oranges. We parted we she saying "God blessed".

Our God has a special way to blessing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment